Hello everyone! Silky and shiny hair is every persons’ wish. But to get them is equally difficult. Hair is the crowning beauty of a person whether male or female. As no one looks beautiful and handsome with a bald head. Except some! So we have to take proper care of our hair so that they can look beautiful.
when I was a teenager I was very careless and lazy about my hair care. I had very dull and frizzy hair which looks so bad and unattractive. My mommy always forces me to apply her homemade hair masks but I never listened to her and later, suffers from frizziness and dull hair. So today I am gonna share with you a very effective ingredient which is very useful in getting silky and also shiny hair. Hence that magical ingredient is the tastiest fruit, Banana! yes, banana is very good for our hair as well as for our health. So with my personal experience, I can say this is the best thing which we can use on our hair.
Benefits of banana for hair:
- Bananas are rich in potassium, natural oils, carbohydrates, and vitamins, which help soften the hair and protect the hair’s natural elasticity, preventing split ends and breakage.
- They moisturize and nourish your hair and prevent them from dryness which is the main cause of hair fall.
- Bananas can we use to treat frizziness and provide smooth hair with the help of natural oils present in this fruit.
- It contains folic acid, which helps to get shiny hair and also helps to boost hair growth.
DIY banana hair masks for healthy, silky and shiny hair:
Banana can be used to make various hair masks along with some other ingredients from your kitchen. So here are some hair masks with a banana that you can try for silky, shiny, and healthy hair.
Banana, egg, and olive oil hair mask:
- Take 1 ripe banana(mashed), 1 fresh egg, and 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix all these ingredients and make a paste with no lumps in it. you can also mix a few drops of lemon to cover up the smell of egg.
- Apply this mask on your hair properly and cover up with a shower cap for 20 minutes.
- After that wash your hair with a shampoo.
- Apply this hair mask once in a week. It will provide extra shine to hair and also repair hair and controls frizz.
Banana, curd, and honey hair mask:
- Take 1 ripe banana(mashed), 4 tbsp of fresh curd, and 2 tsp of honey.
- Blend and mix all these ingredients and make a paste without lumps.
- Apply this paste on your hair and cover them with a shower cap for 20 minutes.
- Now wash your hair after 20 mins with shampoo.
- Apply this hair mask once in a week for moisturized and dandruff free hair and it will also boost your hair growth.
Banana, lemon, and Multani Mitti(fuller’s earth) hair mask:
- Take 1 ripe banana(mashed), 2 tbsp of Multani Mitti powder, and 1tsp of lemon.
- Blend them to make a paste and properly apply that paste in your hair.
- Leave it for 40 minutes on your hair and then wash with a shampoo.
- Use this hair mask 3-4 times in a month. It will help to smoothen your frizzy hair.