Are you worried about your skin a lot? Is it getting dull and dark day by day? Are you also tensed about the pigmentation around various parts of the face? Do you want a simple home remedy for skin whitening?
If you are facing any of the above problems, luckily this blog is for you!
The skin of our face is very soft and it also needs extra care and attention for everyone whether you are male or female. A little carelessness can result in dark skin, dark spots, acne marks, pigmentation, etc. For this reason today I am going to tell you a special DIY which will provide you a crystal clear face.
Reasons for dark skin and pigmentation:
- Pigmentation refers to the coloring of the skin. Skin pigmentation disorders cause changes to the color of your skin. Melanin is made by cells in the skin and is the pigment responsible for your skin’s color. Dark spots on the skin, or hyperpigmentation, occur when some areas of the skin produce more melanin than usual. Therefore Melanin gives the eyes, skin, and hair their color.
- Sun exposure can cause dark spots on the skin and brown spots from sun damage usually appear on areas of the skin that are naturally exposed to the sun, such as the face and the back of the neck and arms.
What is rice flour?
Rice flour is one of the most commonly used ingredients in Indian households. Apart from playing a vital role in dishing out some mouth-watering delicacies, it is also loaded with anti-aging properties and various oil absorbing agents.
How to make rice flour?
- Place 1 to 2 cups (240 to 470 ml) of rice in your blender at a time.
- Cover the blender and grind the rice until it’s a fine powder consistency.
- Transfer the flour to an airtight container and place the lid tightly on it.
DIY RICE FLOUR MASK FOR FACE:
- Take 1 tbsp of rice flour, 2 tbsp of curd, 1 tbsp of tomato juice and mix all these ingredients to form a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture on the face for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
- Apply this mask 3-4 times a week and see the difference within one month.
Benefits of rice flour:
Rice flour can possibly provide you with a lot of beauty benefits that include skin -brightening and de tan as well. If you wish to get rid of acne and pigmentation spots, then you can bring rice flour to your rescue. Also, it is an excellent source of Vitamin B which helps in the production of the new cells and it also helps in skin whitening.
Benefits of curd:
Naturally, reduce fine lines and wrinkles from the face. The lactic acid in the curd will help dissolve dead skin and tighten pores. Curd is full of good bacteria that help your skin glow by nourishing it from within. Full of protein, calcium and vitamin D, curd for skin improves your complexion. Its anti-inflammatory properties aids in reducing acne.
Benefits of tomato juice:
Tomato increases fairness, balancing pH, tightening pores, treating sunburn, reducing irritation and curing acne. It helps to reduce tan and also helps in skin whitening. You can use tomato juice alone or along with other beneficial ingredients to maintain healthy skin, as well as to treat common skin problems.